- Soliciting Applications to Serve on Workforce Education and Training Consumer and Family Member Employment Advisory Committee
- Fast4Families for Immigration Reform Gatherings in Greeley, CO
- NAAPIMHA Partners with NAPA and Active Mind for AAPI Mental Health Awareness
- The Affordable Care Act and Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- NAAPIMHA is awarded the 2013 Ernest M. Pon Memorial Service Award
You can easily donate online through PayPal.
Category Archives: NEWS
Soliciting Applications to Serve on Workforce Education and Training Consumer and Family Member Employment Advisory Committee
Friends in California, below is an amazing announcement for an opportunity to be on the California’s Statewide Education and Training Consumer and Family Member Employment Advisory Committee. Description: The Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) is soliciting applications … Continue reading
Please support comprehensive immigration reform by attending these gatherings at Unitarian Universalist Church of Greeley, CO at 11am and 4pm, Feb 14, 2014. Please click here to view the whole flyer.
NAAPIMHA, the National Asian Pacific Islander American Panhellenic Association (NAPA), and Active Minds are excited to announce a new partnership to bring mental health education and awareness to Asian and Asian-American students on college campuses. Through the Friends DO Make … Continue reading